Make a post in your dA journal (the manual INCLUDED - I wont grant any wishes, if I see no manual). The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
If you wish for real-life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
Surf around your friends list (or friends friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1. A Christmas postcard - I miss the postcards in special event, especially on birthday.
2. Tea - I really love tea. If the elves come around here, they have to know that I would be very happy with something (directly) linked to tea (a drawing, a gif, an adress where I can buy/drink some tea, etc. ...) *_*
3. A pillow - I saw a picture with a One Piece Pillow and I find it sooooo coooool *_*
4. A poster of Dr Who - I would love to have a cool Doctor Who poster *_*
5. A drawing specially made for me *_*
6. Go to London
7. Aaaaall the collection of Boulet's Notes (only in french, I have 3 of them) - It can be an adress where I can buy in 2d hand, that would be cool
8. Succeed in this last school year. Nobody can do nothing about it, except me *_*
9. Good vibes to help me to work for school during this winter break
10. A great book to read :3
The Elves can reach me here on DA via note or comments on that journal !